Bristol Lifestyle Recovery (BLR)
The current project for Fairview is Bristol Lifestyle Recovery. Bristol Lifestyle Recovery delivers a solution to the addiction crisis in our community. Leveraging over a 18-year experience Fairview Housing Development Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit delivers long-term affordable recovery programs that are faith-based with over twice the success rate (over 87.6%) than the national average according to HUD standards.
BLR is Open!
Get started by submitting the PreAdmission process [CLICK HERE}
Visit the website for Bristol Lifestyle Recovery
- post-detox addicts
- people under the supervision of the court system
- pregnant women with NAS babies
- the homeless
- those aging out of the Foster Care system
- those seeking faith-based solutions
- men, women and indirectly children and their family (also see Appalachian Family Housing tab for information regarding families)